Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE BLOG - DESIGN TEAM MEMBER...YAY!!

Hello Everyone,

Happy Wednesday to all of you! I have super exciting news to share, as some of you may already know…I made the Design Team for the new weekly challenge blog Cricut 360 Challenge Blog ...Woo-hoo!! I am thrilled at the opportunity to be working alongside so many wonderful & talented crafters. I know it will be a lot of fun and I’m eager to start :0) The official launch of the blog’s weekly challenges is on Friday July 1st. There will be a new weekly challenge every Friday plus, there will be other crafty related topics throughout the week. So make sure you spread the word and mark your calendars, you won’t want to miss out on any of the fun!! Don’t forget to become a follower too! I would also like to welcome all my new followers and I promise I will be visiting your blogs soon, if I haven’t already done so :0) Thank you to all of you who comment on my projects and please know that you make my day!

Much crafty love,

Diana

2 comments:

  1. Diana

    congrats on making the team. Looking forward to working with ya. Your card is super cute.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete