Thursday, June 23, 2011

Winner of the Cupcake Birthday Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all having a fantastic week! Thank you so very much to everyone who hopped along with us for the Cupcake Birthday Blog Hop. I am extremely thrilled and grateful to have so many wonderful followers :0) Sorry that I was a day late in posting the winner but I was having difficulty with posting on Blogger yesterday.  So without further ado, the winner of the Cupcake Birthday Blog Hop is.......

#30 - mom2fivekiddos said...



Love the cupcake! It is so cute!

Congratulations Kristin!! I will be notifying you shortly so that I can get your goodies mailed out to you soon.

Wishing you all a great evening and I will be back tomorrow with a new post and some exciting news :0)

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

 

4 comments: