Friday, May 27, 2011

Cricut 360 - New Challenge Blog - Design Team Call




Hello all my crafty friends,

Hope you all have had a great week. Today, I want to share with all of you a card I made for another Design Team Call I am entering. I was very excited when I came across a new challenge blog http://www.cricut360.blogspot.com/. and discovered that they were having a Design Team Call. I decided to give it a try and submit a project. So the challenge was to create a card or layout using the color Lime Green and any type of bug you wanted. I decided to go with a 5 x 7 size card as my submission, so here are the details.

*Cartridges used: Create a critter (Worm & Layers @ 3.25”) & Paper Dolls for Everyday (Grass @ 1.55”)
*Solid Cardstock: Recollections
*Patterned Paper: DCWV (Assorted Splats) Bought @ JoAnn’s
*Martha Stewart Punch: Lace Border
*Fiskars: Mini Flower Punch (I love this little punch!)
*EK Success: Corner Punch
*Sentiment: TPC Studios “Greetings”
*Embossing Powder: A La Mode “Sparkle”
*Stamping Ink: Pink (American Crafts)
*Recollections: Rhinestone Embellishments
*Ribbon: Michael’s
*Black Gel Pen (For eyelashes)
*Pop Dots
*Chalks

Good luck to all of you who are entering this Design Team Call and I will let you all know if I make it. Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Weekend!

Until next time,

Diana












17 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how super cute is this!!! :) You did a great job!! Good luck on the tryout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way tooo cute! Good luck on the DT tryout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Good luck on the tryout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to you! Hope you get on the team! I am on my first team and it has been a great experience. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling card, I love the worm & the grass!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Cheery, sprightly, and festive... perfect for the occasion. :o) I wish you the best of luck, crafty friend! This is just beautiful. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! It is gorgeous. One of my favorite cuts from Create a Critter. Thanks for your submission... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute I love this little bug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love it!!! :). Thanks for your submission!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! I love all the details. Good luck in the DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on making the DT!! I look forward to working with you!
    Deb
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card--congratulations, I look forward to getting to know you better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Congrats on making DT. Cantt wait to work with everyone

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on making the DT- your cards is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is a cutie ... congratulations on being selected for the Cricut 360 DT! This is so exciting ... I'm really looking forward to working with you!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Diana! I had to smile when I seen the eyelashes you had added to this little worm. I love the colors and paper you used...the whole card is so dang CUTE! Thanks for visiting by blog and signing up to "follow me" I will do the same and certain that I will visit often. Your creations using Cricut are adorable! Enjoy the rest of your weekend...it's going to be another hot one here in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aloha Diana,
    That card is too cute. LOVE IT! I am a new follower. I'm also having a ALOHA sweet blog giveaway. Please visit.. Thanks!
    Rez
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete