Thursday, June 9, 2011

Teacher Thank You Card


Hi crafty friends,

I made this card for my best friend who is a teacher. She needed a thank you card to give to the Principal of the school where she works. So I came up with this little card, hope you all like it.


Cartridges used: Gypsy Wanderings (Card base @ 5.60" welded together, Layers @ 5.35" Red Mat & 5.10" Patterned Paper) Create a Critter (Worm @ 3.25" & Apple @ 3.25"), Everyday Paper Dolls (Glasses @  4.90")
Solid cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Idea
Peachy Keen Stamps: Everyday Faces
Sentiment: TPC Studio “Everyday Greetings”
Stickles: Christmas Red, Green, Cinnamon, Black & Diamond
Gel Pens: White
Chalks
Bling- My stash









Thanks so much for stopping by :0)







6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card--love that background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, your teacher thank you card is so super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! I love the glasses, tfs, I didn't realize I had those glasses.
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I don't have the paper dolls, but have the others you used. Mind if I lift this? I ran into my daughter's 4th grade teacher yesterday (she will be going into 8th in the fall!). It was her fav. teacher ever! We still make and send her things.

    ReplyDelete