Hello everyone and welcome to Daisylove Creations! I am super excited to have you stop my blog and join us for the Baby Blog Hop!! If you just happened to stumble onto my blog and would like to play along with us. Please do so by starting at Sylvia's Blog, we would love for you to join us for all the fun. If you came here from Veronica's Blog, then you are in the right place. Please make sure to stop by all of the blogs as there are some really talented ladies with fabulous projects on this blog hop. You are sure to find some fantastic inspiration along the way. I would like to begin by thanking Sylvia for having me be a part of her blog hops as they are always so much fun to do. This hop is to showcase some fun Baby Projects. I immediately knew what cartridge I was going to use for my project. I I had purchased the Baby Steps Cartridge when it first was released and had not used it even once! So happy I finally got to use it, there are so many adorable images on here!! Here are all the details :0)
My Card size is: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Baby Steps (Baby on Moon @ 1.80") (Stars @ 0.75") & (Sentiment Cloud @ 1.00")
Elegant Edges (Scalloped Rectangle Mat @ 4.75" w/Shadow)
Other Items used
Solid Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (Vibrant Blue & Cinnamon Stick) & Scraps (Moon & Stars)
Patterned Paper: DCWV Baby Boy Paper Stack
Sentiment Computer GeneratedStickles: Star Dust
Okay, so what's a blog hop without having a little blog candy to sweeten things up?!
One Lucky winner will win the following...
1. Colorbok Cardstock Stickers
2. Colorbok Photo Mats
3. Colorbok Rub-Ons
4. Studio-G Clear Stamps
5. Wood Block Stamp "Enjoy Today"
6. Asst. Red Buttons
All you need to do to win is:
1.Become a follower, if you aren't already.
2.Post a comment
3.Please make sure to leave a way to contact you
The winner will be chosen on Tuesday-February 28th by random.org
Super easy ;0) - Good Luck everyone!
Well, I hope you all enjoyed my project and up next is the super talented Esther
Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way
1. Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy Suarez- http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Patricia Carrillo- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
5. Gaby Villasenor- http://www.gabycreates.com/
6. Anita Cannon- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
7. Eva Laney- http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
8. Veronica Gonzalez- http://mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
9. Diana Rivero- http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
10. Esther Porter- http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
11. Pam ~ http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
12.Evila French - http://www.frenchconnectiondesigns.blogspot.com/
13.Tonya Morgan http://www.ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/
14.Zenita Smith - http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/
15. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
16.Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
17. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
18.Alina Coronado- http://www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/