Hello Crafty Friends,
Happy Tuesday!! Welcome back for another fun weekly challenge over at
The Challenge this week is...
I Vow Thee My Country
Create a project inspired by the country you live in
When I came across this cute little lady liberty. I knew right then that I wanted to use her as my main image. I think she turned out real cute...don't you??
Here are all the details to my project this week....
Card size is 4/14" x 5 1/2"
- Cartridges used: Create a Critter 2
- Solid Cardstock: Recollections
- Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs - “Star and Stripes”
- Jaded Blossom – Flag Die 2
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Stars
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- Stickles: Orange Peel
Well I Hope you liked my card for this week's challenge.
Make sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store this week :0)
We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations !