Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello Friends!!

Hi Crafty Friends :0) 
Sorry that I have been a bit M.I.A. lately, I really have missed all of you!!  I am super happy to be back, it feels like forever since my last post. I was having issues with my Gypsy after doing their most recent update. It wouldn't stay on for more than 30 seconds and it was stuck on the loading screen.  To say that I felt completely lost without my Gypsy girl is an understatement!! Of course, this had to happen late on a Friday evening and I couldn't call Provo Craft till Monday after work...talk about suffering all weekend long!! Anyway, I had to do a complete restore and since I did not have my files backed up I lost them all :0(  I also had to re-link all my carts again and even though I still own them all, I had loaned them out to my cousin. So it has taken me a while to get everything back up and running again. But, I am happy to say that I am back on the crafting wagon and I will be posting my newest project for the Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop this weekend.!!

This will be a 2 Day Hop, so please stop on by and join us for some fun.  There will be lots of great projects and even some yummy blog candy :0)
Craft Hugs,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment