Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Winner of the Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop!

Hello Crafty Friends,Hope everyone had a wonderful and very blessed Easter!!  I would like to welcome all my new followers and thank all of you who stopped by this past weekend for the Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop!  There was so much crafty goodness from all the ladies who participated. Hope you all found as much inspiration as I did.  Thanks again to Lisa for hosting such a fun hop.  So, now onto the winner of the Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop.  The winner of my blog candy is.....drum roll please :0)


#13 - Ashley Nicole (Day 1)

Ashley Nicole said....

I adore this card. Love the chickie, pattern and colors.
Ashley


Congratulations Ashley!! I will be contacting you soon :0)

Thanks for stopping by,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment