Saturday, April 28, 2012

Winner of My-O's 32 Birthday Blog Hop!

Hi Crafty Friends!
Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday :0)  Sorrry for the late post on the winner of my blog candy for My-O's 32 Birthday Blog Hop.  So without further delay here is the lucky winner. 

#18 - Cathy

Cathy said...Your card is adorable. I am seeing a lot of frog cards lately...must be a spring thing.lol
cathyplus5.blogspot.com


Congratulations Cathy!! I will be emailing you soon. Thanks again to Shannon for allowing me to be part of her special hop and thanks to everyone who stopped by!   

I am currently working on a project so definitely check back tomorrow

Enjoy your weekend everyone :0)

Diana

1 comment:

  1. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, been so busy, but wanted to stop in and say thank you:)))))
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete