Card Size is 5 x 7
Simply Charmed (Chick in Easter Egg @ 2.75")
Other Items Used:
Solid Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Pink Plaid (Doodlebug) and Pink Polka Dot (Recollections)
Peachy Keen Stamps: Happy Lashes
Sentiment Tag: EK Success Punch
Sentiment: Jo-Ann's Dollar Section
Colorbox Pigment Ink: Black
American Crafts Pigment Ink: Pink
Pink Adhesive Gems
Ribbon: My stash
White Gel Pen
Okay, so what's a blog hop without having a little blog candy to sweeten things up?!
One Lucky winner will win the following...
1. My Mind's Eye 6x6 Paper Pad "Oh La La"
2. Colorbok 5 Page Chipboard Album
3. Colorbok Epoxy Stickers
4. Two (2) Spring Rubber Stamps
5. Spring Holiday Ribbon
Remember, this is a 2 Day hop so if you post a comment on both days you have twice the chance to win :0)
All you need to do to win is:
1.Become a follower, if you aren't already.
2.Post a comment
3.Please make sure to leave a way to contact you
The winner will be chosen on Tuesday-April 10th by random.org
Super easy ;0) - Good Luck everyone!
Well, I hope you all liked my project. I am the last stop on this hop and I hope you enjoyed yourself!! Again, dont forget to stop by again tomororrow. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend.
Here is a complete list of all the stops in case you get lost along the way :0)
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Kristy - http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
3. Scrappin Madge - http://www.scrappinmadge.blogspot.com/
4. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
6.Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
7. Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
8. Shelly Lynn - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
9. Liz - http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
10.Jamie - http://thesassyprincess.blogspot.com
11. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com