Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top Ten of 2011 and Happy New Year!!

Hello crafty friends,
Happy 2012!! I just can't believe the Holiday season is over and we are onto a new year. Time just goes by too quickly.  But before I jump on into the New Year in full swing, let's take a look back at some of my favorite projects of 2011.  Many of you have posted all of your favorite projects of this past year and it was sure fun to see them all once again!!  I will pick my top 10 favorite projects of 2011 plus there will even be an extra project that I never got to post due to the holiday madness. Hope you all enjoy and I will be posting a fe new projects in the coming days :0)

Here is the project that I never got to post during the holidays.  It was my Christmas banner that I made this year.  I just love the way it turned out!!



So here are my top 10

#10

#9

#8

#7

#6

#5

#4

#3

#2

#1

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my Top Ten Favorites for 2011.  Looking forward to all the fun projects yet to come in 2012!! Wishing all of you a very blessed New Year with lots of health, happiness, love and much prosperity!!

Hugs,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. Great projects of 2011 and that is a fabulous banner you made. I need to add one to my 2012 list since I still haven't made one. Can't wait to see what you make in 2012.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute projects for 2011!! Looking forward to seeing your 2012 projects! Happy New Year! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Can't wait to see what you create in 2012!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete