Saturday, January 21, 2012

"Eye" Love You Card

Hey everbody,
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend...I know I certainly am ;0)  I am making this a very crafty weekend and have another card to share with you all.  I do need to do some house chores but well that can always wait..hehehe.  So for today's card I wanted to make another Valentine's Day card and I saw that there are a few challenges out there that want you to incorporate a cartoony type of a cut. Since that is right up my alley, I knew I had to join in too and that is how I really got my inspiration.  I kept the card very simple without much embellishment since I will be giving this card to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day.   Here are the details...

Cartridges Used
Best of Pixar: (Mike @ 3.75")
Sweethearts: (Hearts @ 1.80" - Shadow and @ 1.65" Blackout)

Other Items
Solid Cardstock: Recollections for the card base and for Mike I purchased it at a local scrapbooking store but no name was displayed
Patterned Paper: Purchased at Target's Dollar Section - last year
Sentiment: Computer/Printer
White Gel Pen

This was a very simple card to make but I love it so much..he just looks so darn cute!! 

I will be entering this card for the following challenges:

More than Favors - Wacky Wednesday Challenge - Let's get animated

Scrappy Mom's Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Cartoon Characters

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my card today and thanks for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Super fun card, love the green against the pink and red!!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My husband would love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bright this card is...love Monsters Inc too..great card
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love that banner at the top of your page. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete