Monday, January 23, 2012

Pink by Design DT Call

Hi Crafty Friends,

I can’t believe its Monday again!! Gees, where did the weekend go...lol!? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was fantastic because it was a very crafty one and that’s just how I like it ;0) I made several projects and I will be sharing them all with you in the coming days. All the projects I worked on this weekend were for the DT Call over at Pink by Design Stamps. I absolutely LOVE their stamps!! During the holidays I purchased 2 sets and I have to say they are just awesome!! You can check out all their fabulous stamps here. I really had no problem coming up with ideas for my projects. As a matter of fact, I had too many ideas and I was not able to do all of the projects that came to mind…lol!! But, rest assured they are already in the works ;0) If you are interested in joining the DT Call over at Pink by Design Stamps please click here for all the details. Okay, so here is the first of three projects that you needed to submit for the DT call. Wish me luck :0D


Cartridges Used
Create a Critter: (Peanut @ 2.75”)
Plantin SB: (Heart @3.70” & Shadow @ 3.75”)


Other items used
Solid Cardstock – Recollections
Patterned Paper – Bo Bunny “Crush”
Cuttlebug Embossing folder: “Tiny Mosaic”
Sentiment: Pink by Design Stamps “Be Mine”
Colorbox: Pigment Ink - Black
TH Distress Ink: “Tea Dye”
Stickles: Christmas Red
Mini Heart Punch
White Gel Pen


Okay, perhaps I am being a bit partial here but I just LOVE the way this turned out!!


Hope you all liked my project too and check back tomorrow for my next DT Call project.


Have a wonderful evening!


Crafty Hugs,
Diana

8 comments:

  1. Diana,
    This card is positively CUTE!! I love the peanut with the cut face. Looking forward to the next one:)
    Mribel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card- It's definitely too cute! Good luck with the DT call!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Good Luck with the DT call!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, I like the embossing on the peanut! Best of luck on your DT try out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to cute card! the little peanut is adorable, love the embossing. Good luck on the DT call.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Wish you luck with the DT call, you deserve to be a member!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD LUCK on the DT call, Diana!! This card is so awesome!! I love the peanut - the embossing is fabulous!! And the paper is so gorgeous!! What a beautiful card!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is adorable! This card is really well done. The peanut is just adorable. Best of luck on the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete