Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pink by Design Design Team Call - Project #2

Hi Everyone,

Hope your week is off to a great start! I am super excited to be sharing with all of you my 2nd project that I have submitted for the DT Call over at Pink by Design Stamps.  If you are still interested in trying out for the DT Call, you are in luck.  They will be accepting submission through tomorrow Wednesday, January 25th.  You need to make a total of 3 projects, and one of them has to be something other than a card.  Please click here for all the details. So for my 2nd project I decided to make some pillow boxes.  I have wanted to try making them for quite some time.  I’m so glad that I finally did.  These little boxes are super duper easy to make and look super cute once completed.  They are perfect for shower favors, birthdays and holidays.  I know I will certainly be making more of these in the future!  With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought they would be ideal for gift giving.  So here are all the details of my project.


Cartridges Used
Wrap it up: (Pillow box w/Diploma @ 5.50”) used my gypsy to hide the diploma
Sweethearts: (Heart @ 1.40” and Shadow cut @1.50”)


Other items used
Solid Cardstock: My scrap stash
Patterned Paper: K & Company “KP Valentine”
Sentiment: Pink by Design Stamps “Be Mine”
American Crafts Pigment Ink: Red
TH Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick
Twine: Doodlebug “Valentine”
Ribbon: Studio G (Assorted Pack of Red Ribbon) Purchased at Michaels over the holidays
Pink Glittered Button from Jo-Ann’s (sold in little packs)


Hope you enjoyed today’s project and don’t forget to stop by again tomorrow for my 3rd and final project for the Pink by Design Team call.


Thank you to all of you who have left me such wonderful comments, they do mean the WORLD to me!!


Crafty Hugs,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute...I love pillowboxes..good luck with making the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love pillow boxes too!
    Have a super night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pillow box! Good luck on the DT call!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute box! I wish you lots of luck on the DT call!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete