Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #175 - Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends,

 Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to another fun challenge over at 



The Challenge this week is...

Anything Goes


Create any card or project...


As you can probably tell I'm still in a "Christmas in July" kinda mood :0)   Christmas time is my favorite time of year and I am definitely counting down the days.. only 149 days to go!!  Here are all the details of my project...

  • Cartridges used: Spring Holiday Cards and Just Because Cards
  • Patterned Paper: My Scraps (Can't remember what paper stack this is from)
  • Solid Cardstock: Recollections
  • Peachy Keen Stamps: Smiley Faces Assortment
  • Sentiment: Scrappy Moms "A Holiday to Remember"
  • Glitter Adhesive Dots: Recollections
  • Satin Ribbon: Michael's
  • Stickles: Diamond
  • White Gel Pen
  • Chalks


Well I Hope you liked my project for this week's challenge.

Make sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store this week :0)

We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations !

Crafty Hugs,

Diana


3 comments:

  1. I love the little gift box idea and those gingerbread men are so darned adorable with their glittery green buttons!! Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable!!
    Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete