Today's blog hop is all about decorating your table for Thanksgiving Day. We have lots of fabulous projects for your viewing pleasure. You are sure to find some fantastic inspiration along the way. Please make sure to stop by all of the blogs as there are some really talented ladies on this blog hop :0)
I just love Thanksgiving, it's such a wonderful time of year! I am always so happy and feel so blessed to share it with my family!! So, for my project I decided to make a glass luminary.
I am also entering this project over at FCCB-Challenge Me Monday #84 "For the Birds"
Ashland Glass Cylinder 8 in//20.3 cm - Purchased @ Michael's
original price $4.99 used my 40% coupon, final price $2.99
Celebrate with Flourish (Turkey @ 3.50')
Gypsy Wanderings (Leaves @ 1.00", 1.20" & 1.40"0
Solid cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper "Pineapple Bliss"
Vellum Paper: The Paper Company - Gold Translucent
Patterned Paper: DCWV - Halloween & Fall Stack - 180 Sheets
EK Success Border Punch - Falling Leaves
Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
This was such a fun project to do and was fairly simple to make. A pair of these would look great on your Thanksgiving Table and it would make an excellent hostess gift too!!
PLEASE NEVER LEAVE A CANDLE UNATTENDED!
So what's a blog hop without a little candy to sweeten things up?!
One lucky will receive the following:
1. Mary Engelbreit Chipboard Mini Album
2. Scrapbooking Supplies Handmade Sticker -Autumn Harvest Collection 5 Pcs.
3. Rhinestones - Amber Colored
4. Recollections - Paper Flowers 12 Pcs.
5. Bobbin Ribbon - Mini Spool 3/8" x 8 Ft.
6. KI Memories - Mini Self Adhesive Ribbon - 3 Ft.
All you need to do to win is:
1.Become a follower, if you aren't already.
2.Post a comment
3.Please make sure to leave a way to contact you
The winner will be chosen on Monday-November 7th by random.org
Super easy ;0) - Good Luck everyone!
Well, I hope you all enjoyed my project and up next is the super talented and super sweet Sherrie
Thanks for stopping by!!
Here is a complete list of the blog stops, in case you get lost along the way :0)
1. Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Patty- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
5. Eva - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
6. Laura- http://www.sunflowercreations9530.blogspot.com/
7. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10.Julie - http://www.cricutchick.com/
11.Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
12. Kerri- http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
13.Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
14. Diana - http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/ <~~~ YOU ARE HERE
15. Sherrie http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/ <~~~UP NEXT
16. Martha http://www.pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/