Hello Crafty Friends,
Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!! It's Tuesday again, which means there is another fun weekly challenge happening over at
The Challenge this week is...
Wedding or Anniversary Card
Create a card for a Wedding or Anniversary
I decided to make an Anniversary card for my husband. Our first wedding anniversary will be here in just a couple of months. So I decided to go with that and actually be ahead of the game. Here is what I came up with...
Card size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Cartridge used: Sweethearts
- Solid Cardstock: Recollections
- Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio “Lola and Luca”
- Sentiment: Jaded Blossom “Simple Sayings 2”
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Die
- Doodlebug Designs: Adhesive Pearls
- Wink of Stella: Clear
Well I Hope you liked my card for this week's challenge.
Make sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store this week :0)
We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations !