Hello Crafty Friends,
It's Tuesday and we all know what that means, time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!
The Challenge this week is...
Favorite Color Combination
Create any card using your favorite color combination...
This was actually a hard challenge for me, I have so many favorite color combinations!! It was a little hard narrowing it down, but this combination of colors has always stood out for me. The hot pink and lime green are so fun and happy, while the brown is a great neutral color ;0) I just love pairing all these colors together!! Here are all the details of my card...
Card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Cartridge used – Doodlecharms
- Solid Cardstock – Recollections and Bazzill Basics
- Patterned Paper – Doodlebug “Cherry Pie Plaid”
- PK Stamps – PK487 “In Stitches”
- Sentiment - Paper Smooches “Digits”
- Jaded Blossom - Flag Die 2
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder “Swiss Dots”
- Stickles – Star Dust
- Copic Markers – YG03 (Yellow Green) and RV17 (Deep Magenta)
- Doodlebug – Mini Jewels “Bubblegum”
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Wink of Stella – Clear
- Gel Pens – White and Brown
- Foam Squares
Well I Hope you liked my project for this week's color challenge.
Make sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful color combinations my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store this week :0)
We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful color combinations!!