Hello Crafty Friends,
It's Tuesday and you know what that means, time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!
The Challenge this week is...
Create a project using the sketch below
It was really fun using this sketch! I always enjoy trying out something a little different than my usual "go to" designs!! I decided to make a belated birthday card using this sketch.
Here are all the details...
Card size is 5 x 5
- Cartridge – Create a Critter
- Solid Cardstock – Recollections
- Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye “Happy Day”
- PK Stamps – The Moodies Asst.
- Lawn Fawn – Hello Sunshine Mixed Sequins
- Sentiment - Printer
- Copic Marker – B000 Pale Porcelain Blue
- Stickles - Diamond
- White Gel Pen
Well I hope you enjoyed my project for this week. Be sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store for you!
We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations this week!!