Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DCD Challenge #163 - Make it Girly

Hello Crafty Friends,

 It's Tuesday and you know what that means, time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas!! 

The Challenge this week is...

Make it Girly


For the challenge this week I decided to break out one of my image stamps from Hero Arts. I think this little image is so adorable and perfect for this challenge!!  I also knew I wanted to use this fun patterned paper, it just screams "girly" to me :0)  Here are all the details of my card....

  • Solid Cardstock - Recollections
  • Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Designs "Sweetheart"
  • Image - Hero Arts Little Clings "Little Girl with Heart"
  • Die Cuts - Spellbinders Nestabilities "Large Circles" and "Large Scalloped Circles" and Lawn Fawn "Stitched Journaling Card Die" and "Hearts Die Cuts"
  • Prismacolor Pencils
  • Sentiment - Jaded Blossoms "Simple Sayings 2"
  • Twine - Martha Stewart 
  • Foam Squares

I just LOVE the way this card turned out, I hope you like it too :0)

Don't forget to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have for your viewing pleasure ;0)

We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations this week!!

Crafty Hugs,

Diana

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love the sweet girl image!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your card turned out! Cute stamp and beautiful papers! Love the heart on the ribbon. So cute!

    ReplyDelete