Hello Crafty Friends,
Happy Tuesday!! Welcome back for another fun weekly challenge over at
The Challenge this week is...
Create a project for a Birthday
I don't know if it's just me or if this happens to the rest of you all. But, I never have enough birthday cards on hand when I need them...sigh :0/ I was really happy that this was the challenge this week. I know that I will be ready for the next birthday that comes along. Which is very soon, so I guess I'm ahead of the game ;0)
Here are all the details of my card...
Card size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Cricut Cartridge - Sweet Treats
- Solid Cardstock - Recollections
- Patterned Paper – American Crafts “Hip Hip Horay ”
- Martha Stewart Punch – Lace Edge
- PKS – Princess Face Assortment
- Sentiment - Paper Smooches “Digits”
- Lawn Fawn – Hello Sunshine Mixed Sequins
- Stickles – Orange
- Copic Marker – “B000 Pale Porcelain Blue”
- Red and White Gel Pens
Well I Hope you liked my card for this week's challenge.
Make sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store this week :0)
We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations !