Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DCD Challenge #159 - Sketch Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends,

 It's Tuesday and you know what that means, time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas!! 

The Challenge this week is...
Sketch

Create a project using the sketch below


I really LOVED using this sketch!!  It was a lot of fun trying out something a little different than my usual "go to" designs!!  I decided to make a birthday card using this awesome sketch.  


Here are all details...
  • Cartridges - Create a Critter and Elegant Edges
  • Solid Cardstock - Recollections
  • Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye “Fine & Dandy Boy”
  • Sentiment – Paper Smooches “Birthday Buddies”
  • Sequins – Lawn Fawn “Hello Sunshine Mix”
  • Stickles – Icicle
  • Glossy Accents (For his nose)



Well I hope you enjoyed my project for this week.  Be sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store for you!


We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations this week!!

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Makes a perfect birthday card! Great papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute and Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card!!! Love the adorable dog!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW adorable is this! I love the soft colors and perfect card especially for a boy.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete