Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DCD Challenge #160 - Pastels

Hello Crafty Friends,

 Happy Tuesday!!  Welcome back for another fun weekly challenge over at 

The Challenge this week is...
Pastel 



Create a project using pastel colors.



So, I decided to use a cut from yet another cartridge that I have owned for way too long and have never played with either.  I can't believe it took me soooo long to use my "Teddy Bears on Parade" cartridge.  I am in LOVE with all the adorable images on this cartridge, I'm so glad I finally decided to put it to good use. Here are all the details of my card....

  • Cartridges - Birthday Bash and Teddy Bear Parade
  • Solid Cardstock - Recollections
  • Patterned Paper – Doodlebug Designs “Hello Spring”
  • PKS – Cute and Cuddly #PK 441
  • Simon Says Stamp – Perfect Bow Die
  • Lawn Fawn- Stitched Journaling Card Die
  • Sentiment – Studio G (JoAnn’s Dollar Section)
  • Wink of Stella “Clear”
  • Glue Dots
  • Chalks
  • White Gel Pen
  • Prismacolor - Red Pencil 
I just love the way this adorable image turned out.  I will definitely be using this cartridge again real soon!!


Don't forget to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have for your viewing pleasure :0)

We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations this week!!

Crafty Hugs,

Diana

4 comments:

  1. What a adorable card!! I love the cute bunny bear!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, its official...this is the ultimate Easter bunny! I'm definitely going to have to try this cut. Love this card...the shape, papers, everything! It's awesome!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super happy and just right. (FYI because you used a cart you haven't you can enter this into the Fantabulous Cricut challenge as well!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bunny bear, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete