Monday, May 9, 2011

And the winners are......

Hello everyone,
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the blog hops!! I certainly enjoyed participating in them.  I had never been lucky enough to participate in one and then I was invited to participate in 2 and in the same weekend...what fun!! Thank you to Jenny and Sylvia for including me in their hops, they are truly amazing crafters and it was an honor to join in on their fun.  I would also like to welcome all my new followers and promise to visit you all very soon. So onto the good stuff, the winners for my blog hops were picked by random.org and they are:

Jenny's 3-OH Blog Hop Winner is:
#15-Robin of scrapandchat.blogspot.com.

Robin said...

Such a cute card! That butterfly is adorable.


Disney Blog Hop winner is:
#14-Crystal of littlecreationsblog.blospot.com

Crystal said...

This is cute!! I love the Title banner. I don't have a gypsy so I am super excited for the craft room to open up. I am a follower.

Congratulations ladies!! If you would email me your addresses, I will get these items out to you both this week.  Again, I would like to thank the hostesses of the hops, along with all the participants and hoppers.  Can't wait to do another hop :0)

Much crafty love to all,
Diana

 










1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners.

    Diana, please come by my blog to pick up a special award I have for you!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete