Friday, April 15, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday Card


Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share with all of you a card I made for my future mother-in-law’s birthday. Her birthday is today Friday April 15th and we are all headed off to Disney World to celebrate. So with that in mind, I decided to make her a Disney themed birthday card. I thought it would definitely get her excited and eager to begin the celebration even before we get there! This is only the second time I have used this cartridge and I must say that I am really loving this cartridge!! There are so many cute images on here and if you LOVE Disney as much as I do..…it is a must have!! I can’t believe I had ignored it for so many months, go figure! I will definitely be making some layouts for all the pictures I am planning on taking while I am there. So definitely check back to see them, I hope to have some done by next week. In the meantime, here are specifics for this card.


*Carts Used: Mickey & Friends (Minnie Mouse), Storybook (Card Base & Mat), and Create a Critter (Happy Birthday Sentiment).
*Solid Cardstock: Recollections
*Patterned Paper: Colorbok “Bright Collection”
*Xyron Machine
*Martha Stewart Glitter: Red (My boyfriend refers to this as the GOOD glitter..lol)
*Buttons: Michael’s Dollar Section
*Flowers: Recollections (Bought last year)
*White Gel Pen

As always, thanks for stopping by!


Crafty Hugs,
Diana


8 comments:

  1. Love it! Have a wonderful trip - look forward to seeing those layouts of your pictures when you return!

    Deanne G
    http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute, I have taken a break from my cricut but seing this has inspired me to create some thing with it or my imagine! lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hopping through the Love Link Up Party, and I'm a new follower.

    Your cards and LO's are so cute!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super cute card. I love the colors

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks fabulous.....I love it! I must say I have this cart and have not used it much either.... thankyou for reminding me about it.

    Thanks 4 joining at at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! It is really cute, however I have to unlink it from Birthday Sundaes as the card had to be posted on your blog after the challenge was posted. Sorry!

    Kristie
    Birthday Sundaes Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana - I just saw your Minnie Mouse card today while hopping from another blog. I have a granddaughter turning 3 next month and Minnie is her idol! Of course I didn't have the Mickey & Friends cart but found one on EBay, new, that wasn't unreasonable so, hopefully I'll be able to create her a very special card for her birthday! Thanks for posting...Mel
    Melinda Strange
    Huntsville, TX
    csi275@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete