Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Challenge Me Monday #56 - Do the Bunny Hop


Hello everyone!

Hope you are all doing great and having a great week so far. Today, I wanted to share a card I made for the challenge over at http://www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/. The challenge this week was to make any project with either a bunny or a chick. So I decided to make a card that represented both. Ever since I bought the “3 Birds on Parade” cartridge, I have wanted to use this cut. I think this particular cut is soooo stinking cute! But really, what cut on this cart isn’t? I will definitely need to use this cart and a few others a little more often. Ahhh, so many cartridges and so little time…lol! I will also be giving this card to my cousin for Easter, which is why I used a lot of pink (her favorite color). Like the sentiment states, she is one of my favorite peeps :0) So here are specifics of my card.


*Carts used: Card Base (Birthday Bash), Bunny Chick (3 Birds on Parade), Doodlecharms (Eggs & Basket) and Accent Essentials (Sentiment Tag)
*Solid Cardstock: Recollections
*Patterned Paper: Doodlebug “Pink Lemonade”
*Cuttlebug: Not sure the name of the folder, used it for the basket.
*All Ribbons: Michael’s
*Stickles: Diamond, Waterfall, Yellow, Lime Green & Cotton Candy (I LOVE STICKLES!!)
*Punch: Fiskars Mini Flower
*Embellishments: Recollections - Mini Pearl
*Sentiment: Jo Ann’s Dollar Section
*White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by!


Diana

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I am trying to get my hands on this cartridge but I don't want to pay an arm a leg and a kidney for it-- but the more I see fabulous projects from it the more I want it :) Thanks so much for creating with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute!! I love the base and the chick cut you used!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love that card base--my new favorite! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card! I am hosting a Disney Blog hop in a few weeks. would love it if you would join. please email me if you are interested.
    Thanks
    Sylvia
    s.solorio88@gmail.com
    www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
    I am one of your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. It is super cute. Momo sent me ( now a follower ) and I havent been blogging long. I only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by and take a look around.

    Happy Crafing,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete