Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you are all having a great week. Although it has been over a week since my last post, I have been super busy crafting away. I have been working on some birthday related items for my cousin’s upcoming party. Since my last post I have made 21 birthday invitations, a birthday banner and a birthday layout for her and I am still not done with all the birthday projects. I do not have any pics just yet but I will definitely have some very soon! In the meantime, I would like to share all the wonderful things that have happened in the past week. I won some blog candy and also received 2 new awards!! I won the blog candy from Rae over at www.wahoocrafts.blogspot.com on her achieving 100 followers…CONGRATULATIONS RAE!! I have to say that she has to be one of my favorite crafters out there and she truly inspires me when I am having a difficult time coming up with a design. She is super sweet and you all should definitely check out her blog. Thanks again Rae :0)
I also won two new awards from 2 very talented ladies as well. Laurie of http://scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com/ and Judy of http://www.scrapbookgoddess67.blogspot.com/. Definitely stop by their blogs and check out some of their wonderful projects. THANK YOU so very much ladies for thinking of me when passing along these awards. So upon receiving these awards I must post 7 things about myself and pass it along to 15 other talented crafters. So here goes:
7 Things about myself
1. I was born in the month of October
2. My favorite season is fall. However, since I live in Miami, Florida I do not get to experience it =0(
3. I LOVE to travel, unfortunately I do not get to do it as often as I would like.
4. I LOVE to decorate! I have taken a few Interior Design classes.
5. I do not have a specific favorite color, I LOVE ALL COLORS!!
6. I am of Cuban descent and speak Spanish fluently.
7. I visit Jo-Ann’s and Michael’s 2-3 times per week, even if it’s just to look around. But really who am I kidding, I always end up buying something even if it’s just from the dollar section..lol!
I have chosen to pass along these awards to the following 15 crafters and they are in no particular order:
1. Judy of http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/
2. Tiffany of http://bkfastattiffanys.blogspot.com/
3. Joann of http://jlopezdesigns.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie of http://bestisyet2be.blogspot.com/
5. Jenny of http://papercutcreations.blogspot.com/
6. Sheandra of http://lawyersscraptoo.blogspot.com/
7. Arlene of http://waterdots.blogspot.com/
8. Julie of http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
9. Miranda of http://nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com/
10. Courtney of http://keekerzcrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Ashley of http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/
12. Valerie of http://whostolemyscissors.blogspot.com/
13. Debbie of http://wwwdebbiesdoodles.blogspot.com/
14. Gina of http://gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com/
15. Kelly of http://kellysmemorycraft.blogspot.com/
Congratulations ladies! You are all awesome and I love visiting you. Definitely stop by their blogs and check out some of the great projects they have.
I would also like to take a moment to welcome all my new followers and say “thank you” for following me and all of your super sweet comments, it is truly appreciated =0)
Much crafty love,