Hello Crafty Friends,
It's Tuesday and you know what that means, time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!
The Challenge this week is...
Create a project using the sketch below
I really enjoyed using this sketch! It's always so much fun tying out different card designs!! Of course, as usual I had to add a little personality to my die cut by using a PK stamp ;0)
Here are all the details....
- Cartridge: Doodlecharms
- Solid Cardstock: Recollections
- Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye “Sunny Side”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: “Large Circle Die Cuts”
- PK Stamps: “PKS-18 June 2013”
- Sentiment: Scrappy Moms Stamps “Sun Kissed”
- Doodlebug Mini Pearls – “Flower Box Assortment”
- Stickles – Icicle
- White Gel Pen
Well I hope you enjoyed my project for this week. Be sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store for you!
We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations this week!!