Hello Crafty Friends,
Happy Tuesday!! Welcome back for another fun weekly challenge over at
The Challenge this week is...
Things with Wings
Create a project using something that has wings
I used the Jaded Blossom Stamp set Bug-a-boo for my image. Isn't she the cutest little bee you have ever seen?! I have had this stamp set for a long time now and thought this would be the perfect challenge to use it.
Here are the details to my card...
Card Size is 4/14" x 5 1/2"
- Cartridge used: Elegant Edges (Image Base)
- Solid Cardstock – Recollections
- Patterned Paper – Doodlebug Designs “Flower Box”
- Mini Pearls - Doodlebug Designs “Flower Box”
- Image and Sentiment – Jaded Blossom “Bug-a-Boo”
- TH Distress Ink – “Broken China”
- Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Paint Thinner
- Wink of Stella – “Clear”
- Foam Squares
Well I Hope you liked my card for this week's challenge.
Make sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful projects my fellow Die Cuttin' Divas have in store this week :0)
We all look forward to seeing your wonderful creations !