Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yaaay, I can finally share my news :0)

Hi everyone,
I am so happy to finally announce that I am part of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team! I was thrilled when Cori and Ashley both asked me to be part of the super talented GSS team! Thank you so much ladies!!  It has been real hard keeping this exciting news a secret...lol!!  My first DT post will be tomorrow, so please stop back tomorrow to see whay I have created.  In the meantime, make sure you head on over to the Ginger Snap Scraps blog to check out what the other design team members have created!

Today is also Customer Appreciation Day at Ginger Snap Scraps, save 30% on all purchases made today. Cori has all our favorite brands at the store and offers low shipping!! So don't miss out :0)

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Diana!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I'm looking forward to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I look forward to crafting with you at Ginger Snap Scraps!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! You will bring so much creativity to the team! Have FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete