Friday, August 3, 2012

Christmas in August??


Hello Crafty Friends,

I know, I know...Christmas in August?? This card was made the first week of July and I meant to post and enter it in a few Challenges that were having a "Christmas in July" theme.  Of course, with so much going on at the time and lots of changes happening in my life.  I never got around to it :0(  But, I still wanted to post them (yes, there was more than one...lol) and share them with all of you my crafty friends!! Anyone who knows me, just knows my love of Christmas!! I really want to be prepared this year during the holidays and have plenty of cards on hand!! I will be posting them all in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!!  So here is the first one and all the details.

Cartridges Used
Elegant Edges (Cardbase, used my Gypsy to weld together)
Jolly Holidays (Ice skating girl)

Other items used
Solid cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Echo Park "Holly Jolly Christmas"
Foil paper: My scraps
PKS Stamps: "Princess Face Assortment Set"
Sentiment: Pink By Design "Christmas Wishes"
Stickles: "Stardust"
Doodlebug Twine "Valentine"
Faux Pearl Adhesives  
White Gel Pen
Chalks
Black Pigment Ink
Brown Pigment Ink
Pink Tulle

Well, I hope you all liked my card and will join me again tomorrow for another "Christmas in August" card :0)

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

5 comments:

  1. Isn't she just too cute! Loving the shape you used also. I need to pull out my Gypsy and try welding shapes...I bet I could figure it out if I just tried. What is the best size to fit in a standard envelope? I think that is always my concern...wasting my favorite paper finding the right size.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Diana!! The skater is so cute!! Love her sweet face and the sparkle!! What a fabulous Christmas card!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...so, so pretty! I love the shape, the pretty papers and your adorable little skater. This is such a fun, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this is super cute! I really need to get started on Christmas cards:) Must be a good feeling to have some out of the way...
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Lots of love went in to it and it shows!!
    So happy to be on DT with you!! Scrappy hugs!
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete