Monday, August 13, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps - Anything Goes



Hi Crafty Friends,

Hope you all had a great weekend!! As many of you may have noticed already, I am still in a Christmas frame of mind!!  I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to make just one more, but I promise to make my next project something that is not Christmas related...lol!!  Many of the items used can be found over at Ginger Snaps Scraps.  Here are all the details of my card. 

Cartridges Used
Elegant Edges
Doodlecharms

Other items used
Solid Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper - Recollections "Jolly Jamboree"
Embossing Folder - "D'vine Swirls"
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Action Wobble
TH Distress Ink - "Worn Lipstick"
Stickles - "Stardust"
Doodlebug Design - Buttons
Martha Stewart - Flocking Powder "White"
We R Memory Keepers - Twine
Chalks
White Gel Pen

Here is another look at the card with the Action Wobble in action!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my card :0)  Have a great week everyone!!

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Diana!! The ho ho ho paper is so fun and Santa is too cute with his embossed beard!! How awesome that he is on a wobble!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana, this card is too cute. Love the action wobble make it so much fun.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ this card! Love the Santa and all the fun layers...even better on an action wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is the cutest ever!! I just adore it! Gonna have to scraplift this from you cause it's adorable!! TFS! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute!!! love his embossed beard!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete