Good morning everyone,
Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! Today is Friday and you know what that means.....time for another fun weekly challenge over at Cricut 360! Everyone over at Cricut 360 including myself would like to thank all of you who joined us last week and played along on our very first challenge. All of the entries were AMAZING!! Again, we are so thankful that so many of you have become followers and have helped us in spreading the word about our challenge blog at Cricut 360. Okay, so are you ready for this week’s challenge?! This week’s challenge is to create a “Thank You” card and your card base must be a circle. So here is my “Thank You” card to all of you who have joined us and here is the list of items I used to create it.
• Cartridges used: Smiley Cards (Circle Card Base & Circle Mat); Elegant Edges (Patterned Paper Mat); and Preserves (Strawberries)
• Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
• Solid Cardstock: Bazzill & Recollections
• Patterned Paper: Imaginisce "Twitterpated/Critter Chatter"
• Tim Holtz’s Distress Inks: Worn Lipstick
• Sentiment: Used my computer
• Satin Ribbon: Michael’s
• Pearl Embellishment: My stash
• White Gel Pen
Okay, so now it’s your turn. Create a "Thank You" card using your Cricut and don’t forget to make you card base round. This week's prize is an Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad "Splash". I just LOVE Echo Park Paper!! One lucky winner will be chosen by Random.org and will win this awesome prize!
We are all looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!
Thanks for stopping by :0)