Good Morning Crafty Friends!!
I am back today with another holiday inspired project. Thank goodness for events like this, it really has helped me get some holiday projects done well ahead of time. Not to mention all the wonderful ideas & inspiration from all the fabulous guest designers who have participated. Thanks again Giselle and Nadia for putting together this event!
For today's project I decided to go with a gift bag and a matching tag. I just LOVE to embellish gift bags, they are just so much fun to decorate! Since I live in Miami and we never get any snow here :0( I wanted my project to reflect what I would really love for the holidays...a White Christmas! I guess I will have to travel out of Florida to get my wish. But in the meantime I can enjoy all the snowmen & wintery effects through my project :0) Hope you all like it!
Here are the details:
- Kraft Gift Bag - 8" x 10 1/2" (Purchased @ Dollar Tree 2 for $1.00)
- Cartridges used:
- Winter Woodland (Snowmen & Layers @ 5.0" & 4.50"; Season's Greetings @ 2.30" with Shadow; and Tag @ 2.75")
- Elegant Edges (Red Mat @ 9.25" & PP Mat @ 8.75"-used the Oblong Feature for both and used Gypsy to hide the scroll @ the bottom)
- Solid Cardstock: Bazzill Papers
- All Patterned Paper: Martha Stewart Holidays "Winter Wonderland" (purchased last Christmas @ Michael's)
- Xyron Machine
- Deco Art Glamour Dust
- Deco Art Snow Writer
- White & Red Gel Pens
- Martha Stewart Bakers Twine
- Martha Stewart-Snowflake Punch
- Pop Dots
Happy Holdays to all!!