This is my 2nd post today and I might have another one later. Yes, last minute Valentine Projects..lol! I have done several banners before and I just love making them...they are just so much fun!! Since my blog is still pretty new, I have never posted one until now. I made this banner for my cousin, I think this is the fourth one I've made her. She is so funny, she knows that when a new holiday rolls around, she will be getting a new banner made especially for her =0) So, she loves pink!! Then again, what girl doesn't...lol. She wanted me to incorporate some pink as well as the traditional red in her Valentine banner. So here is all the specifics:
- Cartridges used: Sweethearts (Scalloped Hearts @ 7.15" & Cupid @ 7") Plantin Schoolbook: (Hearts @ 5.20" ) and Jasmine (Love @ 4.40")
- Solid Cardstock: Recollections
- Patterned Paper: K & Company - KP Valentine
- Pink Boa: Joann Fabrics
- Terrifically Tacky Tape from Provo Craft
- Martha Stewart Glitter - Garnet
Happy Valentine's Day!!