Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cicut Cardz Challenge #59

Hey everyone,
Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Today, I wanted to share with all of you a card I made for the challenge over at www.cricutcardzchallenge.com The theme was to make a Valentine project for a child. I had wanted to use this cute little love bug image from the Create a Critter Cartridge for some time now. So, I decided to go with that… it’s just so darn cute! All the images on this card were cut from the Create a Critter cartridge and I used my Gypsy. However, I did alter the flowers a bit by snipping them off and replacing them with hearts. I also did the same for the bug’s antennae. I really like the way it turned out and hope you all like it too =0)
So here are the items I used for my card:

  • Card Size: 5 x 7 (all layers are cut ¼” smaller on all sides
  • Cartridge: Create a Critter (Bug @ 4”, Wording @ 2”, Flowers @ 2.40” and Hearts @ 0.90” & 0.75”)
  • Solid cardstock: Recollections
  • Patterned Paper: K & Company (KP Valentine)
  • Stickles (Diamond & Christmas Red)
  • Embellishments: Recollections Mini Ladybug Stickers (Found this at Michaels, only 0.99 cents!)
  • White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out super cute! Your ladybug is so sweet and I love the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, thanks for your nice comment on my blog (http://lfinson.blogspot.com)! Your card is adorable. I recently bought the same stack from K&Co... the paper is too cute! I can't wait to use it too.... love how you used it here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I love that paper!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!!!

    Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute, make sure you check out my blog, I left you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute ! Love how you put all the elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the ladybug and the stitching on the words love bug <3

    ReplyDelete