It has been a few days since my last post. I have been busy organizing my craft area and I'm almost done. I'm hoping that by being a little bit more organized, I can get more crafting done. I will definitely have a few projects coming up this week, so definitely check back. In the meantime, I was awarded my second blog award! I'm so excited!! Angie was so sweet to give me this award, THANK YOU ANGIE!! She is very talented and has some great crafts posted on her blog http://www.invitationsonly.blogspot.com/ Definitely check her out and show her some love. So upon receiving this award, I need to pass it along to 8 talented individuals that I have recently discovered and share 8 things about myself. So here we go:
I am passing along this award to 8 very talented ladies and this list is in no particular order. Stop by their blogs and check out some of the awesome projects they have.
- Brandi @ http://scrappybrandi.blogspot.com/
- Cheryl @ http://www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com/
- Joni @ http://www.justcounting.blogspot.com/
- Courtney @ http://www.keekerzcrafts.blogspot.com/
- Laurie @ http://www.scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com/
- Jean @ http://jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/
- Miranda @ http://www.nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com/
- Corri @ http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
- I own 41 Cricut cartridges and still want more!!
- I love Christmas!! (The ornaments, the decorating, the movies) I just love it all!!
- I love going to Disney World! Yes, I'm a big kid at heart and since I live in Miami a trip to Disney is just 3 hours away!!
- I love to cook and bake (Just another outlet for my creativity)
- I dream of having my own craft room someday. Right now, I just craft on my dining table and it's not too spacious =0(
- I love watching re-runs of Seinfeld. I have all 9 seasons on DVD but still watch everytime it's on tv.
- I love candles! My favorite is Slatkin & Co. from Bath and bodyworks. Always have one lit when I'm home.
- I do not have any pets, however, I just love animals!
Much love to all,