Monday, March 25, 2013

Have a Tweet Easter!




Hi Crafty Friends,
 
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!  I had a wonderful weekend, however it was way too short!!  But then again, aren't they always..lol :0)  Today I am sharing an Easter card that I made this past weekend.  It's so nice to finally be able to get back into crafting a little bit more.  It has been so crazy for me these past few months that I have only been posting on my Design Team days.  So it was a real treat for me to just get out all my supplies and let my creativity take over! Here is what I came up with, hope you all enjoy ;0)
 
Card Size is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 

Cartridges Used
Simply Charmed

Other Items Used
Solid Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug "Hello Spring"
PK Stamps: "Happy Lashes Assortment"
Memento Ink: "Tuxedo Black"
Colorbox Ink: "Robin's Egg"
Recollections: Adhesive Glitter Dots
Sentiment - JoAnn's Dollar Section
We R Memory Keepers Baker's Twine "Lollipop"
TH Distress Ink: "Worn Lipstick"
White Gel Pen
Colored Pencils
Chalks

Well that's my card for today.  Don't forget to check out FCCB this week, their challenge is Easter Greeting's.  As always, there should be lots of wonderful crafty inspiration going on.  

Have a wonderful week friends!!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment