Monday, March 18, 2013

FCCB-Challenge #153 "Spring is in the air"


Hello Crafty Friends,
Happy Monday!! We have another fun challenge happening this week over at FCCB!!  This weeks challenge is called "Spring is in the Air" and you must incorporate either a kite or a balloon in your project.  I decided to go with a birthday card since my Mother-in-law's birthday is next month.  We will be celebrating her birthday over at Disney World...yay!! So I  thought a Minnie Mouse card would be just perfect for the occassion :0)  Here are the details of my card...

Cartridges used
  • Elegant Edges
  • Mickey and Friends
  • Create a Critter

Other items used
  • Solid Cardstock - Recollections
  • Patterned Paper - Sandylion (Mickey Balloons) & Reminisce (Cute Little Dots)
  • Jaded Blossom's - Flag Die 2
  • Sentiment - Computer Generated
  • Martha Stewart - Bakers Twine
  • Stickles - Star Dust
  • White Gel Pen
  • Pop Dots

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my card for this week's challenge. Now it's your turn to show us what you come up with. Don't forget it must have a Cricut cut somewhere on your design. Have a wonderful week and see you all real soon with more crafty goodness ;0)

Thanks for stopping by!

Diana

6 comments:

  1. Supe cute, I like the bold colors and the cute little Minnie image!! Great shape, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the shape you used and the way you've done the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! She is going to Love the Card! Loved seeing all of your recent Creations. Thanks for Sharing and Happy Spring! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the "Disney" twist to the challenge!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete