Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer


Hi Everyone! This is Diana from Daisylove Creations and I am so honored to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom! This is one of my most favorite stamp companies and they have been celebrating their 1st birthday the whole month of December!  Happy Birthday Jaded Blossom!! There have been so many fabulous projects every single day, you are sure to find many great ideas and lots of inspiration.  I know I have :0)
 
So for my project I decided to do a little New Year's Eve Party Favor Box to help you celebrate the new year! 
 

This little party box includes 3 Champagne Party Poppers, which I covered with patterned paper. It also includes a little bag of confetti, along with a party blow horn.  All the essentials needed to ring in the New Year!! 
 
Here are all the supplies I used:
 
Patterned Paper - American Crafts "Merrymint"
Foil Paper - Recollections
Create a Critter Cartridge
Adhesive Clear Gems
 
Well, I hope you all have enjoyed my post today as a Guest Designer for Jaded Blossom.
 
Thanks again Michelle and Candace for allowing me to join in on the celebration of your 1st Birthday Celebration!!
 
Happy (almost) New Year everyone!!
 
Diana

8 comments:

  1. Where is the party?!?! Great New Year's project. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Best of luck in 2013.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ADORBALE !!! I would of never thought of this. I love how you created it and wrapped the little firecrackers! thanks sooooo much for being a guest designer for us! You did a FABULOUS job !!!

    michelle ~ Jaded Blossom- owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Cute. I love that little penguin. Thanks for guest Designing for Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this! My daughters would LOVE to get a pack like this. Thanks for the idea, and for being a JB Guest designer :)

    Jenny - Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sooo cute Diana! I LOVE your party pack. Thanks so much for being a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this project...Happy New Year! I need a party pack:)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete