Monday, December 3, 2012

FCCB Challenge #140 - Snowmen or Snowflakes

Good morning crafty friends,
Welcome to another weekly challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!  This week’s fun challenge is to create a project with either Snowmen or Snowflakes.  With the holidays quickly approaching, what a great way to incorporate them into one of your projects and have fun with us over at FCCB too!!

So for my project this week I made a card for my fiancé.  I think it turned out super cute, just love his cute little face!! Here are all the details of my card.
Card size is 5 ½ x 5 ½
Cartridges used
Winter Frolic - Snowman
Christmas Cheer - Banner
Other items used
Solid Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Echo Park "Winter Park"
Hero Arts - Stunning Snowflakes Stamp
Colobox - Frost White
Embossing Powder - Recollections "Snow"
Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes Assortment

Scrappy Mom's Stamps -  "Winter Wishes"

Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

Stickles - Stardust

TH Distress Ink - "Tumbled Glass"

Well I hope you have enjoyed my card for this week's challenge.  We would love to see what you create, so please stop on over FCCB this week and join in on the fun!!

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

10 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Beautiful card! This is so super cute. Love how you did the snow on there and the sentiment is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous the snowman is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really love your card. The snowman is just too darn cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funcard, I love your EP winter park paper and how it works into your snowman scene
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, I like the snowflakes on that kraft background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card and I am sure your husband will love it !! I love the backround and that precious peachy face !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love the snowman!!!
    DT hugs,
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana -
    Please e-mail me your contact info {mary@irongatestamps.com}. You won my blog candy - October Afternoon sample pack!
    Happy Monday!
    Mary -

    ReplyDelete