Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog Hop Winners

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am so sorry that I did not post the winners of the 2 blog hops last week as promised.  My boyfriend has had the flu and between  taking care of him, trying not to get sick myself and working late everyday last week.  Well, let’s just say I haven’t had time for much.  The good news is he is getting better and I should be back to crafting  and visiting all of you again on a regular basis very soon.  So without any further delay, here are the winners of the hops.  Sorry for the fuzzy pics :0(

First, the winner of the Baby Blog Hop is…..

Vicki she said...
What a sweet card. Love the baby. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower.
Vicki


Next, the winner of the Crafty Cutter Creations Blog Hop is………

bluecrayons she said...
love your card. the flowers will make anyone smile on there birthday.

Congratulations ladies, I will emailing you both shortly.

Thanks again to all of you who visit me regularly; it really means a lot to me!!  I would like to welcome all my new followers as well.  I hope to visit you all real soon  :0)

1 comment: