Monday, January 24, 2011

You give me butterflies - Valentine

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share with you all another Valentine's Day card.  I got my inspiration for this card from Christina over on her blog http://www.cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/. She had posted the cutest card with these 2 adorable little turtles that had heart cutouts on their shells.  When I saw it, I knew I had to come up with a design so I could use it on one of my Valentine cards.  Here is a link to her original post http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/2010/12/valentines-day-card-two-turtles-so.html  She really has amazing stuff, definitely check her out.  Now onto my card =0)  This is a standard A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")  I used my Gypsy to add the heart cutouts onto the wings of my butterfly.

Cart used: Create a Critter - Butterfly @ 3.25" & Hearts @ 1.00 "and 0.60"
Solid Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Crush
Ribbon: Michael's
Punches: Scallop & Circle
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Embellishments: Mini Heart Pearls & Rhinestones - Michael's
White Gel Pen
Chalks

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this. So cute. Thank you so much for the nice email that you sent. I just became a follower. I think your butterfly is wonderful...I might have to try that one myself some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! Love how you have the hearts on your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super cute card. I love how you did the stitching and the hearts on the butterfly really makes the card pop.

    ReplyDelete