Monday, January 24, 2011

You give me butterflies - Valentine

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share with you all another Valentine's Day card.  I got my inspiration for this card from Christina over on her blog http://www.cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/. She had posted the cutest card with these 2 adorable little turtles that had heart cutouts on their shells.  When I saw it, I knew I had to come up with a design so I could use it on one of my Valentine cards.  Here is a link to her original post http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/2010/12/valentines-day-card-two-turtles-so.html  She really has amazing stuff, definitely check her out.  Now onto my card =0)  This is a standard A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")  I used my Gypsy to add the heart cutouts onto the wings of my butterfly.

Cart used: Create a Critter - Butterfly @ 3.25" & Hearts @ 1.00 "and 0.60"
Solid Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Crush
Ribbon: Michael's
Punches: Scallop & Circle
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Embellishments: Mini Heart Pearls & Rhinestones - Michael's
White Gel Pen
Chalks

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this. So cute. Thank you so much for the nice email that you sent. I just became a follower. I think your butterfly is wonderful...I might have to try that one myself some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from one of Momo's challenges! Love your card it is so cute!


    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!! Love how you have the hearts on your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute card. I love how you did the stitching and the hearts on the butterfly really makes the card pop.

    ReplyDelete