Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2010 - Holiday Cards

Hi everyone,
I am currently in the process of finishing up a few new cards that I have been working on.  I will be posting them in the next day or two, so definitely check back with me so you can see my latest cards.  In the meantime, I wanted to share with all of you some of the cards I made over the recent holidays.  Since my blog is new and was created right after New Year’s Day (yes, a New Year’s resolution…lol).  I was unable to post them until now.  Unfortunately, I do not have all the specifics of each card I made over the holidays since it was a bit crazy at the time.  Nevertheless, I will do my best to definitely provide you all with the specific information on all future posts.  I also wanted to take a moment and thank you all for your comments and thank all of you who have become a follower of my blog. It is greatly appreciated!!  It is my goal to provide inspiration and creativity through my blog, as so many have done for me through their own blogs.  There are many wonderful and talented individuals out there and I am honored to be a part this papercrafting community! 
Much love,
Diana









2 comments:

  1. I think you got most of the holidays covered (lol). Love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all adorable! I think the first one with the reindeer and the bow is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete