Sunday, October 27, 2013

UnBOOlievable Blog Hop - Day 2


Hi everyone! Welcome to Daisylove Creations and Day 2 of the "UnBOOlievable" Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us again today. If you've arrived here from Sarah's Blog, then you are definitely in the right place. If you've just happened to stumble upon this post and would like to play along with us, please start over at Lisa's Blog. We would love for you to join us and check out all the wonderful projects for Halloween! 

With Halloween just days away I realized I needed a few more cards for family and friends.  So with that in mind I decided to make another card for Day 2 :0)

Yesterday's card showcased this adorable Frankenstein from Paper Smooches.  So I decided to continue and use another image from the same set.  This time around I used this cute little ghost.  Here are all the details....


here is a sneak peak of the inside of my card
 
Card Size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Here is the list of supplies used:

Solid Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug "Haunted Manor"
Image, Sentiment and Matching Die Set- Paper Smooches "Halloweenies"
Jaded Blossom - Flag Dies 2
Corner Rounder Punch
Inks - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
Prismacolor Pencils
Recollections - Black Glitter Dots

This was a super easy and quick little card to make.  Well I hope you have enjoyed my second project for this hop.  I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween!!   Thanks for stopping by :0) 

 
Up next is Deb's Blog

In case you get lost along the way here is a complete list of all the talented ladies: 
 

19 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute!! I love the ghost!! I am happy I got to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Diana! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ekk! More Paper Smooches! I love your card it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love him! and the cute sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pattern paper on your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made another really cute card. That's a cute stamp set. Thanks for sharing and Happy Halloween! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a super cute card,,, love the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super sweet card!!! so nice to be in this hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards- love the patterned paper, the ghost and the bats.
    I follow you via bloglovin'
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your card -- the ghost is too cute! TFS :)

    Lucy
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete