Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Bark-day!!


Hello friends,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!  I know I did, a little short for my liking but then again aren't they always :0)  We celebrated my fiancé's birthday yesterday and I wanted to share with you all the card I made for him.  I purchased this set from Paper Smooches called "Birthday Buddies" about 2 months ago and I just fell in love with the images.  When they released the coordinating dies recently, I knew I had to have them too!!  I went with the cute little dog because we just love dogs!!  So I knew it would be the perfect card for him. Here are all the details of my card...

Card size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Solid Cardstock: Recollections
MME – Lime Twist “Fly a Kite”
Paper Smooches – Stamp set and coordinating die “Birthday Buddies”
TH Distress Inks: Tea Dye, Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint
Prismacolor Pencils
Memento Ink “ Black Tuxedo
Adhesive Gem - My stash

Well, I hope you all liked my card as much as he did ;0)  I will be entering this card over at the Paper Smooches Challenge Blog this week. 


I have a few more cards that I will be posting this week, so definitely check back soon :0)

Have a wonderful week friends!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the little scene you've created. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your fiancé!!! Hope he enjoyed his special day- Psalm 118:24

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! What a super cute way to use that patterned paper--it's perfect for this sketch! And I LOVE this PS stamp set too! You rock:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge <3 Hope you join in the fun again this week <3

    ReplyDelete