Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas in July Blog Hop Winners!!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a fabulous week so far!!  I have selected the 2 winners of my blog candy for this past weekend's "Christmas in July Blog Hop" I would like to thank all of you who stopped by and left all the sweet comments.  So without further delay here are the winners courtesy of Random.org :0)


The first winner is ......

#5 - Carla
 
Carla said...Your card is adorable. I love gingerbread men too, they are so cute. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower.

racincrafts.blogspot.com
racincrafts at aim dot com

 
She has won the following blog candy....
 
 
 
 
The second winner is.....
 
#2 - Creative M
 
Creative M said......Cute! Cute! Cute!!Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
 
 
She has won the following.....
 
 
Congratulations ladies!!  I will be contacting you soon so I can get your goodies out to you :0)
 
Don't forget to stop back this weekend for another fun hop with lots of prizes and some blog candy from me too ;0)
 
Crafty Hugs,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Yiipeee!!! Thank you and Congrats to Carla as well!!!Be back this weekend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete