Monday, June 3, 2013

FCCB Challenge #163 - Ribbons, Ruffles and Bows

Hello everyone,
Happy Monday!! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!  Well it's time for another fun project over at FCCB.  This week's challenge is Ribbons, Ruffles and Bows! Your project this week must incorporate either ribbons, ruffles or yep you guessed it bows. And of course, as always a Cricut Cut too ;0)

So for my project, I decided to mix it up a little this week.  I wanted to use a new set of stamps I had ordered.  I just LOVED this little dog image, I really wanted to use him.  So I used my Cricut to cut out the little mat the image was stamped on.  I think he turned out really cute, hope you like it too :0)

Here are the details....

Card size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" ( I rarely make cards this size, so another challenge for me...lol)

Cartridges used
Elegant Edges - Background Mat
Create a Critter - Grass

Other items used
Solid cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug "Flower Box"
Stamped Image - Paper Smooches "Birthday Buddies"
Ribbon & Twine - Jillibean Soup "Bean Stalks"
Copic Markers - E37, E31, E00, and R20
Stickles - Diamond
Pop Dots

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  I had a lot of fun putting it together for this challenge :0)

Hope you will join us this week over at FCCB!! 

Thanks for stopping by :0)

Diana

 

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable I really like that image and cute ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The puppy is just adorable! Awesome design!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and perfect sentiment! Fun ribbon too!!

    ReplyDelete