Monday, February 4, 2013

FCCB - Challenge Me Monday - #147 Queen of Hearts

Good morning friends,

It's Monday again and you know what that means, time for another fun challenge over at FCCB!! This week's challenge is "Queen of Hearts" and we are challenging you to link up your creations that have a heart somewhere on it. Ever since I was little I have always loved hearts!!  I guess it's the romantic in me, I just love LOVE :0)  So I really enjoyed this challenge in particular and here is what I came up with.


Cartridge Used
Paisley

Other items used
Solid Cardstock - Recollections
Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny "Crazy Love"
PKS - Princess Faces Assortment
Sentiment - Studio G
Copic Marker - R29 (For the Heart in the sentiment)
Stickles - Star Dust
Memento Ink - Cocoa Brown
Martha Stewart - Baker's Twine
White Gel Pen
Pop Up Squares
Chalks

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my card for this week's challenge.  Now it's your turn to show us what you come up with.  Don't forget it must have a Cricut cut somewhere on your design.  See you all real soon with more crafty goodness ;0)

Thanks for stopping by!
Diana













3 comments: