Friday, October 5, 2012

Hey Pumpkin!

Happy Friday Friends :0)

So excited the weekend is finally here!!!  I am planning on getting a little more crafting done over the weekend.  I am hoping to get my Halloween decorations up as well.  I just LOVE this time of year with all the holidays coming up.  Plus, my birthday is this month as well, so lots of celebrating with family & friends...YAY!!! Tonight I wanted to share another card I made. This time I used the original Create a Critter cart for my cute little pumpkin.  Here are all the details of my card :0)


Card Size is 5 x 5

Cartridge Used
Create a Critter

Other items used
Solid cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper - Martha Stewart "Halloween Carnival"
Peachy Keen Stamps - Pumpkin Faces
My Creative Time - All around Halloween
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Pop Dots
Gold Gel Pen
Chalks

I will be entering this card in the following challenge...

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #95 - It's Picking Time (use Apples or Pumpkins)

Hope you all like my card and I will be back soon with another crafty project :0)

Crafty Hugs,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that little pumpkin in the center will put a smile on anyone's face! Too cute!
    Happy birthday to you when it comes! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the pumpkin. Love the layout of the card!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!!!! Love that pumpkin and your papers! Thanks fr joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete